What is Ombre Brows?
This technique has been around for decades but has been gradually improving over the years. The Ombre method is more like a traditional tattoo and involves the application of thousands of tiny dots of pigment, inserted into the skin, gradually building up a color and defined shape.
The Ombre Course is a basic workshop for certified microblading artist looking to expand their knowledge to the machine.
· Cross Contamination prevention
· Color Theory
· Skin Anatomy
· Client Consultation
· Eyebrow Design / Mapping
· Procedure Setup
· Machine Theory and Setup
· Digital Machine Needle Theory
· Licensing Requirements
Ombre Brows Course Details
· Approximately 16 hours of pre course, in class (2 Day), and post course work
· Kit includes: Digital Tattoo Machine, Needles, Pigments, Pigment Cups, Pigment Rings, Pull Pencil, Adhesive Rulers, Practice Skins, Micro applicators
• Be your own Boss
• Increase your earnings
• Have your own business
The total cost of the course is: $1200
* The purchase of several courses may be eligible for promotions, after purchase contact our offices